Monday, August 2, 2010

Dodged a BULLET


Talk about dodging a bullet, JJ is back from lock up. No charges and all allegations cleared up. It was unbelievable and his face was brighter than ever. I am so relieved; he is back and will probably move back into my tier. God’s hand was on his life and I know he knows this. That was a wake-up call for a lot of people, and even for me, seeing how quickly things can change in prison and sometimes it’s too late. I thought I would never see that man again. Jay and I wrote him a letter and for some reason didn’t send it out yet. I’m gonna give him the sealed envelope to show him our sincere thoughts and what we wanted to say to him upon him leaving. He said he wrote us one too from lock-up, so we will see that later too. In the blink of an eye, so close. Thankful for this man and for the grace of God that rested on JJ. On another note, its 100 plus degrees today, probably close to 90 degrees in this brick over tier. No complaints on my end. God is good.
~~~~AT PEACE~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment