Thursday, August 5, 2010

Puzzled


As always, another relaxing Sunday. Some beautiful truths during the morning TV church services about putting actions behind your faith. After morning rec, I did some reading and writing, until I was interrupted to read something. Little did I know that I would spend the next few hours trying to figure "it" out. The only thing that stopped me from going crazy with it was the World Cup final-- which I had to watch Spain win!
I swear, I couldn't stop thinking about the "Hidden Books of the Bible" and upon the soccer game ending, I resumed my mission to complete the task. I found 15 of the 16 and I am hoping someone can find the 16th hidden book. Please let me know! Here is the objective, called the "Hidden Books of the Bible". This is really interesting, but kind of hard. There are names of 16 books of the Bible mentioned in the paragraph below. A minister found 15 books in 20 minutes, but it took him weeks to find the 16th one. The books I found are capitalized, but I still can't find one....
I once made a reMARK about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a luLU KEpt people looking. So hard for fACTS....and for others it was a REVELATION. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the tRUTH finally struck home to NUMBERS of our readers. To others it was a real JOB. We want it to be A MOSt fascinating moment for you. yES THERe will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require JUDGES to help them. I will quickly admiT IT Usually takes a minister to find some of them, and there will be loud LAMENTATIONS, when it is found. A little lady says sHE BREWS a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can comPETE. Relax now, for there are really sixteen names of books in this paragraph.
That's it! The one's I found are in caps and I can't find the 16th book. Very mind twisting.
~~~DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE TELLING YOU~~~

3 comments: