Monday, September 6, 2010

Not Ceasing


So many thoughts! I have so many ideas in my head, but don’t know where to begin. So let’s see? The mail came in and I received so many encouraging pieces from all over the country: Washington, Vermont, Arizona, Texas, and New Jersey. You can never talk too much about attitude and its effect on life and circumstances. Attitude reflects you and affects everything you do. I know every single inmate experiences different hardships and struggles during confinement. Everyone has different circumstances happen to them, but what happens to you does not have to live within you. Circumstances, like prison, can bring the best out of you—or the worst. Both depend on which attitude you choose. When your attitude improves, so will your circumstances. (Attitude is Everything p. 22)
Male leadership by Pastor Vic, was nothing but spot-on truth tonight. I received the confirmation I was seeking, and I am convinced that I cannot be conformed to this world. I will NOT cease!! South Jersey Traffic Safety Alliance comes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment